Reaching Out To You: HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. (“HLAS”) is a licensed general insurance company in Singapore, a subsidiary of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad (“HLFG”) and a member of the Hong Leong Group.
The Digital Marketing Executive is the key person in charge of executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns.
He/she is involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimization process. It is therefore essential that he/she has hands-on experience using various digital marketing platforms.
The Digital Marketing Executive works closely with the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies to achieve specific company objectives set by the Head of Marketing such as; increasing digital sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing and Customer Center, you will be responsible to
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Professional certification in either Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or Mass Communication from an accredited institution.
- Requires 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Website development, paid advertising and blog writing skills. Having a portfolio and a proven track record of successfully executed digital marketing campaigns
- Skills (Technical): Article Writing, Content Curation, Content Development, Content Marketing, Design – Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop skills
- Skills (Generic): Computational Thinking, Adaptability, Communication (Verbal & Written), Creative Thinking
Other Information and Benefits
- 5-day work week (Mon- Fri, 9 am – 6 pm, 1 hour lunch),
- 10-15 mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Attractive remuneration package, monthly and quarterly commission, annual leave entitlement, outpatient and dental benefits, group hospitalization and surgical, personal accident and term life insurance, etc.
Your Career, Our Passion – COME JOIN US NOW!
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume, stating qualifications, reason for leaving each employment, work experience, availability, current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
HLAS is a member of Hong Leong Group, a leading conglomerate based in Malaysia with diversified businesses in banking and financial services, manufacturing and distribution, property development and investments, hospitality and leisure, and principal investment with presence in Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. We are also a member of General Insurance Association (GIA) in Singapore. Our products include Travel, Fire, Home Contents and Motor. (Find out more about us at www.hlas.com.sg)
HLFG is a leading provider of financial services through the subsidiaries and associate companies of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad. The Group’s Financial Services companies provide a broad spectrum of financial services – banking, treasury, insurance, fund management, investment banking, capital markets and stock-broking throughout Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong and Vietnam. Based in Kuala Lumpur, our products and services are distributed via a diverse range of distribution channels.