Reaching Out To You: HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. (“HLAS”) is a licensed general insurance company in Singapore, a subsidiary of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad (“HLFG”) and a member of the Hong Leong Group.
Reporting to the Head of Projects & Operations, you will be responsible to
- Process sales transactions and support backend operations for commercial lines (mainly P&C class including but not limited to Fire, WIC, PL, CAR, All Risks, etc)
- Help out the team in handling the consumer lines (Motor, Home and Maid products) during peak period and where necessary
- Handle policy documentation for new businesses, endorsements, renewals, refunds and cancellations using AS400 and in-house system (PAS)
- Input and match records against source documents to verify record accuracy and ensured policies are issued within Company’s turnaround time
- Prepare and collate policy documents for dispatch to customers/ brokers/ agents / intermediaries
- Follow up of outstanding documents for policy issued
- Respond to enquiries from clients and internal staff
- Improve work efficiency and effectiveness on daily operations and work processes
- Assist Supervisor in UAT system development and testing
- Perform simple admin tasks like filing, posting of mails and others as assigned
- Assist Manager to prepare weekly/monthly report
- Diploma in Business Studies/Administration or any relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of policy processing experience preferably in the direct general insurance industry
- Proficient in MS Office (Words and Excel) is a must and hands-on experience with AS400 data input system will be preferred
- Able to work independently and as a team player within tight schedule and pressure
- Fast learner- able to grasp processes and system quickly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Other Information and Benefits
- 5-day work week (Mon- Fri, 9 am – 6 pm, 1 hour lunch),
- 10-15 mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Attractive remuneration package, monthly and quarterly commission, annual leave entitlement, outpatient and dental benefits, group hospitalization and surgical, personal accident and term life insurance, etc.
Your Career, Our Passion – COME JOIN US NOW!
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume, stating qualifications, reason for leaving each employment, work experience, availability, current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
HLAS is a member of Hong Leong Group, a leading conglomerate based in Malaysia with diversified businesses in banking and financial services, manufacturing and distribution, property development and investments, hospitality and leisure, and principal investment with presence in Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. We are also a member of General Insurance Association (GIA) in Singapore. Our products include Travel, Fire, Home Contents and Motor. (Find out more about us at www.hlas.com.sg)
HLFG is a leading provider of financial services through the subsidiaries and associate companies of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad. The Group’s Financial Services companies provide a broad spectrum of financial services – banking, treasury, insurance, fund management, investment banking, capital markets and stock-broking throughout Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong and Vietnam. Based in Kuala Lumpur, our products and services are distributed via a diverse range of distribution channels.