Reaching Out To You: HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. (“HLAS”) is a licensed general insurance company in Singapore, a subsidiary of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad (“HLFG”) and a member of the Hong Leong Group.
- Understand the QA framework and day to day execution of QA practices to enable quality monitoring as well as service improvement in the Call Centre
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and call handling workflow
- Conduct and perform monthly QA checks on all agents staff based on agreed frequency
- Evaluate and gather feedback from call monitoring to determine the appropriate actions to be taken to ensure standards are kept
- Assist in analysis of training needs through the study of customer feedback, complaints and coach the agents on areas of improvement following the QA checks
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions with team leaders/managers and relationship officers, investigate complaints and provide recommendations/action plans to prevent future occurrences
- Prepare and share results of QA checks and improvement plans with team leaders/managers
- Undertake any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar customer service position or in a Contact Centre environment
- Certifications of General Insurance (BCP/PGI/HI) is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Insurance and MAS guidelines is an added advantage
- Excellent listening and analytic skills
- Self-directed, organized with good verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task in various projects and priorities.
Other Information and Benefits
- 5-day work week (Mon- Fri, 9 am – 6 pm, 1 hour lunch),
- 10-15 mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Attractive remuneration package, monthly and quarterly commission, annual leave entitlement, outpatient and dental benefits, group hospitalization and surgical, personal accident and term life insurance, etc.
Your Career, Our Passion – COME JOIN US NOW!
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume, stating qualifications, reason for leaving each employment, work experience, availability, current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
HLAS is a member of Hong Leong Group, a leading conglomerate based in Malaysia with diversified businesses in banking and financial services, manufacturing and distribution, property development and investments, hospitality and leisure, and principal investment with presence in Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. We are also a member of General Insurance Association (GIA) in Singapore. Our products include Travel, Fire, Home Contents and Motor. (Find out more about us at www.hlas.com.sg)
HLFG is a leading provider of financial services through the subsidiaries and associate companies of Hong Leong Financial Group Berhad. The Group’s Financial Services companies provide a broad spectrum of financial services – banking, treasury, insurance, fund management, investment banking, capital markets and stock-broking throughout Malaysia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong and Vietnam. Based in Kuala Lumpur, our products and services are distributed via a diverse range of distribution channels.