1. The Promotion is open to the following Participants:
- Singaporeans/ Permanent Residents or Foreigner with valid Work Pass, Student Pass, Dependent’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass residing in Singapore who are at least 21 years old.
- Participants who has successfully purchase Critical Illness Protect360 from the website (www.hlas.com.sg/personalinsurance/criticalillnessinsurance) though our direct marketing channels (Website, Email Marketing or Call Center) with a Policy Number during the Promotion Period. The promotion is not valid for purchases from HL Assurance’s intermediaries and/or partners.
- “Free Gift” entitlement is S$40 NTUC Voucher(s). Please note that each Policy number is only eligible for one (1) Free Gift and the Free Gift is while stocks last
- Free Gift of NTUC Voucher(s) are denominated in Singapore dollars and is not exchangeable for cash, other items or vouchers of other denominations.
- Policy Number that has same email address and/or contact number will be void immediately.
2. Employees of HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. (“HL Assurance”), their immediate family members and any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. HL Assurance has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
4. By submitting the Critical Illness Protect360 application, participants agree to HL Assurance (“Company”) Policy on Personal Data, that all personal data provided to the Company or acquired by the Company from the public domain, as well as personal data that arises as a result of the provision of services to participants will be subjected to such Policy on Personal Data as may be varied from time to time. Further copies are available upon request or from the Company’s website (www.hlas.com.sg).
5. The Campaign Promotion period is valid from now until 30 June 2023. The campaign will cease once gifts are fully redeemed.
Redemption of Gift
6. Upon successful payment of policy with a valid Policy Number, qualified participants, a Redemption Letter will be emailed and/or sent to the qualified customer(s)’s email address recorded in the Policy Number.
7. All details and particulars submitted in the online application form must be accurate, true and complete to enable the mailing of the redemption letter to the indicated email and mailing address on the application. Incomplete or incorrect information provided during the submission will be disqualified for the gift redemption.
8. The gift(s) is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items.
9. HL Assurance is not a supplier of the product(s)/services(s) offered and shall not bear any liability in relation thereto.
10. All vouchers and gifts are to be collected at HL Assurance Main office.
11. Gift(s) are on a first-come-first serve basis and while stocks last.
12. HL Assurance at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice; can vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.
13. In the event of any dispute, HL Assurance management’s decision is final.
14. This promotion is invalid in conjunction with other HL Assurance’s Insurance promotions, offers, staff cards or vouchers.
15. You consent that your personal data may be used by HL Assurance and its affiliates, and may be disclosed by HL Assurance to its affiliates to send you marketing and promotional information and materials by post and/or emails.
16. HL Assurance’s Critical Illness Protect360 Insurance is underwritten by HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. Co. Reg. No. 201229558W. Please refer to the policy wording for full details.
17. This policy is protected under the Policy Owner’s Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. or visit the GIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg). This is not a contract of insurance. Accordingly, the information should be read and construed in the light of, and subject to, all terms and conditions contained in the Policy. Full details are stated in the Policy.