Residential Premise Protection
Protection against perils such as Flood or Fire
Protect your property including mortgaging interest of the finance companies against loss or damage to the building by the insured perils such as Flood or Fire. Enjoy 40% discount when you apply for Property Protect360. *Terms Apply
Why You Should Choose Property Protect360
Secure your Assets with us
Safeguard Against Loss, Damage Due to Fire
Provides coverage for loss or damage to a structure damaged or destroyed in a fire so that you don’t have to pay and fix the damage to your walls, electrical wiring, HDB water pipes and so on.
Professional Fees And Debris Clearance
Property Protect360 provides reimbursement for the costs incurred for professional fees of architects, engineers or surveyors to restore your Home if damage is caused by an insured peril and the cost of removing debris.
Water Leakage Protection
Get protected against water discharged from overflowing or leaking from pipes, water systems, roof, roof gutters and downpipes.
Benefits of Property Protect360
Property Protect360 provides comprehensive protection to your valuable asset your Home.
Fixtures and Fittings
Professional Fees and
What our customers have to say about us
Customer Review by William Lian
Support was rather quick. Have been insuring with HLAS for the past few years and so far very pleased with their product and customer service.
Helpful and Patient Customer Service
Customer Review by Cheng Mun Phua
HL Assurance relationship officer has been very helpful and patience to listen, guide, share and advise the consumer on the policy that address his needs.
- “Promotion” refers to Fire Insurance Promotion.
- This promotion is valid from now until 30 June 2023.
- Every policyholder will be entitled to 40% off Property Protect360 premium upon successful online application of Property Protect360 plan.
- All applications are subject to HL Assurance’s acceptance.
- Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts and privileges.
- HL Assurance” means HL Assurance Pte. Ltd.
- HL Assurance at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice; can vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions. Please refer to the policy wording for full details.
- HL Assurance full disclaimers, terms and conditions apply to individual products. Copyright ©2021 HL Assurance. Reg. No. 201229558W.
- In case of dispute, HL Assurance’s discretion is final.
Application & Enquiry
- Telephone: 6702 0202 (Mondays to Fridays, 9 a.m – 6 p.m excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Website: www.hlas.com.sg
What our Fire Insurance Covers
Note: Swipe left or right to view the full table on your mobile screen.
|It covers Residential Premises under Mortgage Finance including Fixtures and Fittings.
It also covers Professional Fees and Debris Clearance.
Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact HL Assurance Pte. Ltd. or visit the GIA or SDIC websites ( www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Frequently Asked Questions for Property Protect360
A: The Insured should file the report to Insurance Company as soon as possible and submit the written claims within fourteen (14) days. The Insured must also inform the Insurance Company on any other insurance policies, if any.
A: Property Protect360 Insurance protects the owner of the property including mortgaging interest of the finance companies against loss or damage to the building by the insured perils.
A: Generally, the owner of the building is required to effect the cover instead of the tenants.
A: Property Protect360 Insurance for building provide cover against loss or damage by:
- Extraneous peril specified in the policy
A: It does not cover:
- Loss by theft
- Loss, damage or destruction by fraud or dishonesty, wilful act or wilful negligence of the Insured
- Consequential loss
A: We do not encourage you underinsure. If the sum insured decided by an Insured is below the reconstruction or replacement cost of building the property, insurers will normally apply an average to the partial or total loss.
A: Generally, the bank will determine the sum insured.
For 24-Hour Home Concierge and Assistance Service, please contact 6922 6009.
File a Fire Insurance Claim
What should I do in the event of Fire?
At the occurrence of the incident, please contact us at 6922 6003.
- Make a police report if the loss or damage is due to theft, burglary or malicious act.
- Take necessary steps to minimize further loss or damage.
- Take photographs of the damaged items and retain the items for our inspection.
- Assist and cooperate with the loss adjuster who may be sent to assess the situation.
- Download a copy of the claim form
- Complete the claim form and submit it with the necessary supporting documents to us.
- Original completed claim form.
- Photographs of damaged property and / or CCTV footage showing circumstances of incident.
- Copy of Original Invoices / purchase receipts of damaged / lost property.
- At least two (2) Repair / replacement quotations of the damaged / lost property.
- Assessment Report from repairer on the cause and extent of damages.
- Police Report / Incident Report (if applicable).
Property / Fire Claim Form (PDF)
You can submit the above original documents to substantiate your claim by fax at 6224 1923 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HL Assurance office at 11 Keppel Road #11-01 ABI Plaza Singapore 089057.